Ryan Cuprak is an CPG & Retail, Formulation R&D Development Senior Manager at Dassault Systemes, co-author EJB in Action 2nd Edition from Manning and the NetBeans Certification Guide from McGrall-Hill. He is also president of the Connecticut Java Users Group since 2003. Ryan is a JavaOne Rockstar Presenter. At Dassault Systemes he works on the ENOVIA Enginuity chemical formulation software and is involved in desktop and backend server development as well as client data migrations. Prior to joining DS, Ryan worked for a distributed computing company, TurboWorx, and also Eastman Kodak’s Molecular imaging Systems group, now part of Burker. Ryan earned a BS in computer science and biology from Loyola University Chicago.
- #JakartaEE hacking now! https://t.co/EjNPiwiLh5 3 weeks ago
- Time to hack #JakartaEE ! Join us at Hackergarten at Moscone (now) 3 weeks ago
- #java performance problems? Learn how to BUILD your own tools using #netbeans profiler APIs to drill in and perform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #java performance problems? Come to the hacking #netbeans Profiler BOF tonight (6pm Moscone South - 305) to learn h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Just a reminder to those attending @OracleCodeOne - don’t forget to stop by for hacking #JakartaEE on Wednesday! tinyurl.com/y4fl2hxa 4 weeks ago