Ryan Cuprak is an CPG & Retail, Formulation R&D Development Senior Manager at Dassault Systemes, co-author EJB in Action 2nd Edition from Manning and the NetBeans Certification Guide from McGrall-Hill. He is also president of the Connecticut Java Users Group since 2003. Ryan is a JavaOne Rockstar Presenter. At Dassault Systemes he works on the ENOVIA Enginuity chemical formulation software and is involved in desktop and backend server development as well as client data migrations. Prior to joining DS, Ryan worked for a distributed computing company, TurboWorx, and also Eastman Kodak’s Molecular imaging Systems group, now part of Burker. Ryan earned a BS in computer science and biology from Loyola University Chicago.
- RT @graalvm: Meet GraalVM 19.1: Compiling Faster 🚀 Download here: graalvm.org/downloads/ Read more: medium.com/graalvm/graalv… 1 month ago
- RT @kenkousen: Okay, this is actually a good one @ctjug https://t.co/be24wxQwrz 1 month ago
- RT @kenkousen: Google automatically suggested I "pick a better shot," but I kind of like this one @ctjug @MichaelCarducci https://t.co/eigW… 1 month ago
- Today at #DevoxxPL I demoed how you can frontend a #JavaEE #JakartaEE application on #payara micro with #NodeJS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Slides from my talk #DevoxxPL are posted on polygon #JavaEE #JakartaEE on #GraalVM slideshare.net/rcuprak/polygo… Also the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago