Ryan Cuprak is an CPG & Retail, Formulation R&D Development Senior Manager at Dassault Systemes, co-author EJB in Action 2nd Edition from Manning and the NetBeans Certification Guide from McGrall-Hill. He is also president of the Connecticut Java Users Group since 2003. Ryan is a JavaOne Rockstar Presenter. At Dassault Systemes he works on the ENOVIA Enginuity chemical formulation software and is involved in desktop and backend server development as well as client data migrations. Prior to joining DS, Ryan worked for a distributed computing company, TurboWorx, and also Eastman Kodak’s Molecular imaging Systems group, now part of Burker. Ryan earned a BS in computer science and biology from Loyola University Chicago.
- RT @ctjava: Just a reminder that our July meeting is in about 40 minutes (11 am EDT) - #iOS #android #java #GraalVM with @johanvos from #Gl… 1 week ago
- RT @jee_ambassadors: The 2020 Jakarta EE Developer Survey report has a number of important insights on Jakarta EE adoption vis-a-vis altern… 1 month ago
- Today would have been a beautiful #bikenyc #TDFBBT - a year without rain! 3 months ago
- I work on formulation software for @Dassault3DS - we’ve put up a video on how to make hand sanitizer to combat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @Teslarati: Tesla owner shares $35k Model 3 Standard Range complete buying guide teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-… 6 months ago